Friday, December 19, 2008

Dye, Highlight & curly Hair Awaits.......

Tomorrow is a busy day...... ????

I am frustrated with my straight hair and its condition is not up to expectation already... So, it gives me an excuse to change my look...hahahha..........!!

I am going to dye, highlight and curl my hair!!! It takes minimum 5 hours leh.... So terrible, i just sit there doing nothing n may be bored la......... Watching my hair style changing as time passed maybe lovable and amazing.....hehehe.....

Anyway, I am looking forward to it and feel excited as i am trying three new things at ONCE...

Hope it may suits me and it is a sign of new life.. Somehow, if it is not as wat i am expecting, i still have to bear it at least 3 months..? Better not la... Curly hair is not bad aso wat...... Please let it suits me..........hehe....


No comments: