Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Look...

I have dye my hair red like this text color i used....

I have highlighted my hair to the mixture of purple and red....

I have curl my hair not only bottom but overall except front hair...

Anyway, i think it suits me right and i become more energetic, not dumb as usual... The only trouble is I have to spend more time to take care of it. If not, the curl will easily out of shape....:{

It is possible that i am bored with the serious look of straight hair, and so this curly hair makes me more active and confident....

You never you if you never try... I am happy and glad that i have step out and so i have successfully changed my new appearance... Nowadays, human are hesitate when they are making decision. Why not step out your first step and enjoy it... try it out every things seems to be unusual so that lifes will be more memorable moments........hehehe :}

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

No comments: