Friday, July 17, 2009

Bukit Indah---Kuantan

Last Friday, I have go for a outdoor activity. Two sisters, her friends and me had go to climb Bukit Indah located in Taman Negara of Kuantan. We first arrived at Maran on Fri night. Next morning, we drive to Taman Negara and start our journey. We first walk 45 mins to the canopy walk. There are in total of 9 platforms of the canopy walk. But, 4 platforms is in renovation when we were there, so left only 5 platforms for us to explore. It costs RM 5 per person.
In the afternoon, a group of my sister's friend join us and we start to climb Bukit Indah. The path is build up by small river, upward climbing, downward climbing, rock climbing supported by string....... When the time I am climbing, it is really tiring. My legs seems like not belongs to me and muscle af my entire body were painful.... I keep thinking why it takes so long to reach the top of the Bukit. We spent one and half hour to reach the top. By the time, it is really exhausted. No happiness but tire. After half hour rest, we walk down again.... When we are back to Hotel, all sleep after taking bath.
Next day, the activity is like heaven. We go for boat riding for 45 mins, cost RM 40 per person and walk for 15 mins to LATA BERKOH(a small waterfall). I sit on a rock enjoying the waterfall, it is a massaging service(Jacucci) by the nature. My legs were fully relax and energy build up once again. That kind of feel really GOOD!!!! Then, on our way back, we 'picnic' in the boat, enjoying the beautiful scenery which can only be viewed in TV. Those hectic lifes, assignment, tut, quiz, exam is just lik nothing as I have own the world on that time.

This is good and wonderful experience. I may only experienced it once in my life. Luckily i go for it. Skip class is small matter, we seldom have the time enjoying life. Therefore, I would do or achieve what I desire now no matter what obstacles I have to go through. This is called life. You wont never expect a smooth life without any memorable moments. A normal life can be owned easily, a memorable life have to be achieved.:}

No comments: