Friday, July 17, 2009

Malaysia Transport

One month ago, my sister back from Kuantan and asked me to help her to buy Sunday ticket back to Kuantan. So, I go survey whatever bus company which has bus travelling to Kuantan. End up, there is two company available which is Transnasional and Indah Express. Transnasional will depart on 9pm and reach Kuantan at 1am while Indah Express depart on 8pm.
The person selling ticket on behave of Indah Express promise that their bus will arrive Kuantan on 12am. Therefore, of course I bought ticket with Indah Express. When I about to pay RM 22 as the usual bus fare, the aunty selling ticket said the ticket cost RM28. What she explained to me is that the bus they are providing is with comfortable seat and can sleep. Ok, fine. I bought it.
However, when my sister take the bus on Sun, the bus destination is to Ipoh, Thailand, Kuantan.... We are worried about it. After an hour, sister called back and said the bus stop and KL and all the passengers change to another bus based on own destination. Now only we wonder the additional RM 6 is the bus fare from Seremban to KL. After my sister shift to another bus, that bus is no longer comfortable, it is just a usual bus with small seat and smelly. The most terrible is: My sister has wait for 2 hours in KL just to wait the bus to be full. She arrived Kuantan on 2pm. We have been cheated!!!!
I wonder why Malaysia transportation is still so poor and so not convenient? If take the Transnasional bus, must have reach Kuantan much much earlier!!! The bus company Indah Express is so cruel, because of money, they can forget about passengers' safety.sigh...:{

BE CAREFUL WITH UNNAMED OR NOT FAMOUS COMPANY. DONT BE CHEATED!!!!

No comments: